Our clients are Automotive Company. In this time, we looking for an experienced candidate to join as Internal Audit
- Assist the Manager in developing of internal audit plan, internal audit activities, reporting and relevant tools.
- Perform assigned audit engagement on specific assignment and audits the activities of various departments described by manager.
- Collect all necessary information in accordance with audit engagement.
- Coordinate and execute the audit schedule, audit program, audit test, audit process, business process reviews and other information.
- Report the progression on audit engagement and follow up corrective action plans.
- Male / Female, age not over 45 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in Internal Audit and/ or External Audit.
- Excellent (Fluently) in English both of writing audit report and oral business communication.
- Know well with standards of The Institute of internal Auditors (IIA), COSO, Risk Assessment and ability to comply with.
- Have a Certificate Internal Audit (CIA) would be plus.
- Have Professional Standard Manner based on code of ethics.
Location : Pathumthani
Working hour : Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
Welfare and benefits: Bonus up to 6 months/year, Language allowance, family medical welfare, Provident fund, Scholarship for Employees’ children
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)