Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of Automotive Tire, is seeking for Internal Audit Manager
- Provide functional leadership of the operational and compliance audit process.
- Review, approve and manage progress against audit work plans.
- Oversee special reviews and investigations at the request of the Audit Committee, Senior Management or General Counsel
- Present the outcome of special reviews or investigations and assist with requested follow up activity
- Assist in setting the Regional Internal Audit & Internal Control strategies and translate this into the midterm and annual audit plans for the in-scope companies. Clearly communicate these to all Internal Audit & team members so they can set appropriate annual objectives
- Bachelor Degree or higher and professional auditing qualification in Finance or similar fields
- Have an experience over 10 years up in External and/ or Internal Audit.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)