Our client is looking for a reliable Interior Architect specializing in design and building interiors for their large scale beach front residential project.
- Specializing in designing and building interiors for safety, functionality and aesthetics. Understanding durability and strength of building materials, and also be skilled in the use of light, color and textures in a space.
- Draft plans to create or refinish spaces in residential condominiums with their clients' tastes in mind.
- Interaction with different clients, additional architects or designers, construction teams and inspectors. In creating plans for a space, they take into account interior construction, lighting and furnishings.
- Must also be aware of local building regulations so their designs are up-to-code.
- Drafts design plans. These plans may show placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents and possibly furnishings.
- Be able to use computer drafting programs, such as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Able to produce and design construction drawings
- Liaise with Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and A/C engineers
- Auto cad – 2D
- Sketch up – Google 3D product
- Good level of communication in English language
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)