Our client is leading of manufacturer for Automotive Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Follow company’s policy and targets to making work strategy for each subordinated division.
- Support an activity for improves the quality on production process.
- Control production cost and deduct cost in production.
- Analyze, Set organize and control manpower in divisions.
- Handle Injection department.
- Modify and Kaizen by model and safety.
- Provide direct technical guidance and support to the staff on relevant operational and maintenance matters.
- Assist in improvement of relevant operations procedures.
- Identify initial spare parts requirements and maintain the required stock availability, ensuring the timely availability of identified spare parts, consumables and tools for scheduled maintenance.
- Help in selecting tools and equipment required for maintenance.
- Male, Age 45-50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering is preferring.
- At least 10 years in Plastics Injection with Automotive Manufacturing.
- At least 10 years in management level, Especially in Manpower management, preferable company size over 500+
- Good communication in English or Japanese.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
Working day: Mon-Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)