Our client is a company that designs and manufactures of connectors and wiring harness supplying to every industry such as Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, etc.
They are looking for Industrial Engineering Supervisor.
- Determine manufacturing processes, production standards and staff requirements. Perform audits on manufacturing processes, identify gaps and drive resolution.
- Coordinate activates to resolve production problems as well as drive continual improvement in cycle time and method of production.
- Design and draft layout of manufacturing processes. Equipment and materials to optimise space and improvement in work efficiency.
- Conduct assessment on work stations and improve on it's ergonomics.
- Creation & maintenance of materials' standards in SAP (primarily: MM, WC, BOM and Routing)
- Provide reporting on Manufacturing Operations' Performance.
- Conduct training for the engineering community in the factory.
- LIT member for SAP implementation (IE)
- Degree in Industrial, Production or Manufacturing Engineering
- Competent in the following:
- Methods-Time Measurement
- Auto CAD
- SAP (MM, WC, BOM and Routing)
- MS Excel
- English proficiency
- Degree/Diploma in Industrial, Production or Manufacturing Engineering
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)