Our client is leading of manufacturer for Automotive Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Handle new model and support with customer.
- To implement improvements to processes, methods and controls and product design.
- Ensure safe working practices are designed into all processes
- To perform the manufacturing engineering function for special projects, production lines, cost reduction, and continuous improvement thru analytical approach.
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications, safety requirements and quality standards.
- Handle document new model (PPAP, FMEA, APQP etc.)
- Handle machine CNC and Machining.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in New Model or Process Improvement from automotive manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years in Management level.
- Experience in CNC and Machining process in Automotive Manufacturing.
- Knowledge in Kaizen, 6 Sigma, TPM, TPS, or other
- Experienced on quality standard IATF16949 & quality management tool
- Good command in English (TOEIC 600) up.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)