- Participate in the RFQ process to contribute towards process design and performance management, develop and manage project plan according to clients and internal operations executives’ needs.
- Train and design the solution and the SOP’s.
- Smooth Implementation of contract logistics projects and realize implementations within the requested scope.
- Smooth transition projects of current customers to new facilities or new WMS
- Control, overview and report of current project status
- Manage all project relevant elements and resources allocated to the project to complete the project within time and financial constraints
- Communicate with and all involved departments
- Support operational processes during ramp-up after implementation
- Ensure transferability of knowledge to other implementations
- Writes and develops processes and SOP’s for new clients.
- Understands WMS and ERP systems, processes and constraints
- Implements KPI’s for all customers as agreed by the management and the clients, measure and analyze KPI’s for all customers and report related parties
- Understands and works as a team to identify ongoing process improvements
- Thai nationality
- Degree in Transport/Logistics/Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 – 10 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Exposure towards CTI methodology, including Zero Failure Process.
- Advanced Contract Logistics Operations experience or Logistics Engineering experience
- Good knowledge of Finance / Controlling in order to ensure effective management of the project budget
- Expert in various Project Management skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)