Our Client, a Japanese IT Consulting and Solution Company is now looking for qualified candidate a to join the team
Job Overview: Consulting with clients to define their mobile architecture; hands-on as team leader of mobile solution architect designing, of enterprise application/ solution design and driving of application. Delivery. Working with mobile development teams to create mobile solutions: iOS / Android / Hybrid
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of security and data encryption technologies.
- Revise detailed technical documentation of database architecture and modeling as per business requirements.
- Provide technical assistance for preparation of shell scripts for task automation.
- Conduct complete analysis of database capacity and performance requirements.
- Supported technical team members in monitoring of systems and technical platforms for availability.
- Coordinated with technical teams for installation and testing of upgrades and patches.
- Suggest new database technologies and processes such as data warehouse and related reporting technologies.
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Computer, any related fields or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Solution Architect Design
- Experience in various architectures – Client-server, web applications, mobile apps, MVC, RESTful SOAP, Microservices, Mobile Cloud Service
- Experience in cloud tools and standards such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud
Location: Asoke, Mochit
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.00-17.00
Benefits: Bonus, Transportation, Allowance, Provident Fund, Health Insurance (OPD, IPD), Health Check Up, Dental Allowance)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)