Our client is an IT consulting services in retail business now seeking for an IT System Administrator, who can support system and IT infrastructure for their business.
- Manage windows-based domain servers
- Manage Windows-based File, DHCP and DNS servers and VMs
- VPN/Fortinet Firewall services
- WLAN and LAN infrastructure services
- Backup and Recovery
- Telephony/PABX Management
- Implementation of IT policies, processes and procedures (ITIL/COBIT) including : Infrastructure Change Management, User Access Management
- Management and coordination of 3rd party service providers (Telecommunication service, Microsoft etc.)
- Manage IT Infrastructure projects such as office relocation
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT infrastructure, System and Network administrator
- Good communication in English
- Good communication and corporate with international team
- Have strong in technical skill and self-motivation, problem solving
- Able to work in international team, Proactive, consultant and advise with member in team.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)