Our Japanese client, IT and Logistics Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IOT Technical Engineer.
- Monitor and maintain the operation and security of all system, computer, network and other devices
- Provide support and troubleshoot any problems as requested
- Coordinate the assignment and request about e-mail and other systems as assigned
- Maintain and preparation documentations of IT department
- Other assigned by supervisor
- Thai nationality;
- Female / Male, not over age 35 years old;
- Vocational Graduated or bachelor’s degree in IT or related
- Have IT knowledge;
- Have 2-3 years experiences in IT support or customer service;
- Good and clear communication skill;
- Have a pleasant personality, friendly and good service mind;
- Fast learning ability;
- Have standard English skill, in both writing and reading;
- Ability to work as a team, have good coordinating skill, to work harmony with co-workers;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work overtime and as shift and on Saturday & Sunday or public holidays;
- Ability to arrange a training for customer;
- Have driving license and can drive alone to up-country (preferable).
Location: Phaya Thai
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)