"We manufacture the highest quality products and continuously upgrade our capabilities to meet our customers"
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience as Desktop Support, IT Support, IT Client Support or related fields.
- Knowledge data processing, system and computer software package, system of server and programming in manufacturing
- Able to communicate in English
- Newly graduate, if having intensive experience or have knowledge computer skill (both hardware and software) are welcome
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any issues.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Responding to callouts in a timely fashion.
- Others as assigned by direct supervisor.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)