Our client are a large company who provides the highest quality machines to match the exact customer needs. They have long history since 1988 and had passed big flooding situation of Thailand in 2011 with their teamwork and became stronger company today. Currently, they are seeking a key success candidate to join and drive the team to support company policies and goals.
- Controlling all function of management in IT and Programmer especially SAP.
- Managing IT team to meet company goals.
- Designing, developing, implementing and coordinating systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Out-going quality and DPPM for Mass Production.
- Identifying problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Managing annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT, ICT.
- At least 10 years’ experience in SAP Manufacturing
- Good command of English will be advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP/ Six Sigma/ Lean knowledge is preferable.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 17.00 PM (Mon-Fri, Alternative Saturday)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)