"Our client is the large manufacturing of Auto Parts "
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Technology or other related fields
- Have at least 1-5 years’ experience in the field. It will be an advantage.
- Male, age not over 35 years, must pass the military criteria or be exempted.
- Can use computer program "Microsoft, Network, Data base"
- Can write programs in many languages such as VB.Net, ABAP, ASP, VBA, SQL,C++
- Able to take care of ERP systems
- Able to communicate in English
- Maintain and Administrator IT System
- Install and Configure Software, Hardware and Networks.
- Monitoring System performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned
WORKING HOUR: MON-FRI 07.30-16.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)