Our Client, is global internet Infrastructure Company based in Japan. We have number one market share in FX trading globally and web hosting in Japan. We are expanding our business in Thailand in digital asset areas
- Manage the crypto currency exchange development plan;
- Design and implement IT Infrastructure to operate cryptocurrency exchange and related businesses;
- Oversee daily and periodically maintenance of IT infrastructure;
- Report to CTO about system and IT infrastructure status;
- System hands-on when required.
- Male/Female age not over 40 year old
- Experience in project management and most specifically, in Agile methodology [Min. 3 years];
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT components [Min 3. years];
- Autonomous and able to interface with both external providers and technical teams;
- Able to create documentation for IT operations;
- Focus on quality and respect of the deadlines;
- Good communication/negotiation skill while coordinating with 3rd party vendors;
- Bachelor degree/certification in relevant fields;
- English skill (business level).
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)