Our client is an International insurance so is now seeking for an IT manager, who can manage application and infrastructure in their internal system.
- Support the strategy and plan formulated by the Regional team for Company’s vision.
- Plans, designs, coordinates, and manages infrastructure technology related activities of the company.
- Identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for company.
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets company requirement.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of hardware and software across the company’s network.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Negotiate with vendors, contractors, or other parties to secure network products and services.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Support the Regional Infra & Network Architect in research on hardware products.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls and anti-virus solutions.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup server, and their associated operating systems and software.
- Direct and coordinate activities of staff.
- Perform any others specific duties assigned by the Management.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring of systems.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Create system models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to Infrastructure.
- Ensure backups are done for critical systems
- Ensure Core System Databases are backed up daily
- Provide guidance to all Teams assigned
- Coordinates with external auditor and consolidate IT audit requirements.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in an Infrastructure Role
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineer or relate field
- Previous experience in Insurance Background is preferred.
- Familiar with insurance applications or the ability to learn quickly.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving, Logical, efficient, Highly self-motivated skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal, Team player and result oriented
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation, systematic, organized, can work under pressure.
- CISSP or CISA Preferred
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)