Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive manufacturing, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Create, build and maintain software solutions using a variety of modern technologies.
- Design and manage database schema for performance, scalability and availability.
- Direct technical development of team which includes developers, system administration and help desk.
- Manage the development of custom ERP system including APP, UX and internal IT infrastructure.
- Develop flexible solutions to challenging technical problems that are adaptable and scalable to future business needs.
- Participate in code reviews with both internal and outsourced staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality product.
- Collaborate with various internal departments as well as business analysts and other software engineers in an open, creative environment to ensure requirements are met.
- Male/ Female, age is over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or higher in related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years if experience in IT systems and ERP implementation in manufacturing fields that includes work in a direct end-user support position.
- Handle managerial level at least for 3 years (Asst. Manager or Manager Level).
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
Bonus: provide 5 months as average
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)