Holding the overall IT & Technology leadership position, this IT Manager is responsible for the entire IT function of this fast-growing, vertically-integrated personal goods manufacturer | retailer. Consulting industry pedigree is a differentiator for this role.
Provide thought leadership and operational execution of all IT platforms – front and back-office - in collaboration with business partners, vendors & internal process owners.
Responsible for the overall technological direction of the company. Establish short and long term IT strategy and partner with cross-functional departments to translate company’s strategies into action.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Provides oversight and direction to staff including hiring; communicating expectations; planning, monitoring and evaluating performance; coaching, counseling, and developing employees; recommending compensation actions, and coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manages servers including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Oversees on-site and off-site data centers.
- Manages and ensures optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPS, etc.
- Manages and ensures effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Tests network performance and provides network performance statistics and reports; develops strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Oversees the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
Experience (and other qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Technology field (Master’s Degree a plus).
- 10+ years’ experience in the following: Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management.
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide Office 365, LANS, WANS, VPNs, etc.
- Industry experience in Retail, Production, Manufacturing.
- Significant experience with vendor management and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams.
- Allocates resources effectively, and removes obstacles.
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)