Our client is new set up plant in Medical device product industry. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Male/Female, age 27- 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or relate field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT field.
- Excellence communication in English.
- Have knowledge in ERP system to be advantage.
- In charge of the Priority ERP system daily management, maintenance and improvement for user
- Managing all of IT activity office equipment (printer, telephone, fax, etc.), software installation email, anti-spam and virus protection, setting up user AD accounts, permissions and passwords, etc.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services, proactively find out the potential problem and solve it to ensure the network more stable.
- Optimize the procedures with internal system based on ERP system ability and operation
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)