Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Managing maintenance, repairing appliances / computer equipment.
- Ensuring that software and hardware work properly, and are available at all times.
- Supporting corporate IT systems.
- Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
- Evaluates vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives; testing software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
- Places software and software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Conducting and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Support Global IT and other task that assigned by hierarchical manager.
- Male, age 25 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Engineering, Information Technology or higher in related fields.
- At least 3 years in IT Help Desk, Networking and Servers with manufacturing environment.
- Good command of English (prefers TOEIC score higher than 500).
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Allowance: provided bonus 3 months as average
Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)