“Our Japanese client, Automotive Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Manager for IT Department”
- Provide strategic plan that balance business need, technical direction, and cost/benefit with corporate direction.
- Prepare budget for IT division and provide detailed project plan
- Project preparation and management, including follow up team schedule, system quality and resources arrangement.
- Supervise and communicate to related party and team to complete duties in regards to operational and/or project-related work.
- Work with oversea company, vendor on IT related project and task.
- Provide and participate in regional project and activity.
- Thai Nationality ONLY!
- Male or Female age between 35-40 years’ old
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Computer Science or related field
- 10 years’ experience in Technology field, Leading and Driving project
- Familiar with following technologies: SAP, AS/400, WAS, Microsoft project.
- Familiar with IT control and daily management: COBIT, ITIL
- Can make presentation and system document by using windows, office tools such as MS power point, MS excel, MS word, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership on technology project and/or initiative.
- Excellent command in both speaking & writing English (TOEIC 730 or above)
- Possession of Japanese skill would be advantage
- Travel is required to support Asia & Oceania oversea company
- Positive to work under pressure, multi tasks
- Working time flexibility
Location : Silom Area
Working time : Monday - Friday, Flexible hour (8 hours/day)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)