Our Client, a Japanese Consulting & Researching Company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join team
- Handle all matters related to company’s IT infrastructure as a single point of contact
- Report directly to Administration Division Head
- Procure IT hardware and software (i.e. laptop, desktop, monitor, network equipment, Microsoft software etc.)
- Control inventory of IT assets and office assets, conduct annual inventory check of all assets
- Set up PCs for employees (initial setup of windows, install necessary software)
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues on PCs
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Maintain office equipment (access control system, PABX system, copy machines etc.)
- Work with supplier and OEM to resolve the above issues
- Request HQ for registration / deletion of email address, file server accounts etc.
- Coordinate with HQ team regarding IT infrastructure topic (server, network)
- Thai nationality, Male and Female age 25 - 30 years old
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in user support
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows client (e.g. MS Windows 10) and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding in Microsoft Windows Server, Volume Licensing.
- Knowledge and understanding in network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/VPN).
- Knowledge and understanding in IP telephony / Unified Communication.
- Good command of English in speaking, writing & reading (comfortable in verbal & email communication in English)
Location: Asoke, Sukhumvit Road
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.00-17.00
Benefits: Group Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Transportation Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)