Our client is a global leader manufacturer of Chemical products, supply to food, textiles, electrical and electronics, composites, leather, plastics and automobiles sectors around the world.
Location: Samrong, Phrapadaeng
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or related fields
- At least 5 years experiences in processing, R&D, Formulation of seafood applications
- Strong knowledge in Seafood Ingredients application, Seafood Processing techniques
- Able to travel
- Strong Practical English
- Contribute to New Product Development (NPD) creative exploration through typical research tools.
- Participate in detailed evaluation of product/project requirements, including; raw material quality and availability, accurate ingredients specifications, internal process development functions, clear cost verification and external distribution of product.
- Initiate, produce and supply existing or prototype product samples designed to meet target account needs. Establish clear project plan and scope through project team.
- Evaluate feasibility of various recommended ingredient/recipe components in terms of functionality, cost and availability.
- Participate in evaluation of new ingredients, prototypes and formulations, planning lab experiments, shelf life testing and attending production trials.
- Ensure new ingredient opportunities or suppliers are properly vetted and approved, prior to preparing customer samples
- Compile and record testing data and charts for ingredient performance, production test information/summary and on-going projects.
- Lead project sensory evaluations, product cuttings and presentations to various vendors and customer group; introducing or re-acquainting them to specific products, ingredient features, benefits, requirements and application techniques.
- Prepare and ship out hand samples of new products for internal and external sampling/ evaluation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)