Our client is a Luxury Car Dealer. Currently looking for high caliber candidate of Head of Finance and Accounting to join their organization.
- Responsible for overall Accounting and Finance department operation to ensure accuracy and timely management financial reporting and accounting closing
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidation, corporate tax return and ensure compliance with local regulations of the Revenue Department
- Supervise finance and accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Treasury, TAX, Excise Tax, VAT, annual budget and forecast, financial control
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks
- Any other related and ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 10 years of professional working experience in accounting/finance role with managerial background in managing accounting/finance team in retail, car dealer or trading business
- Knowledge of Excise Tax or Special Sales Tax would be advantage
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)