- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities.
- Define prospect list and develop new customer and existing customer.
- Prepare and follow up quotation/proposal for clients.
- Follow up on sales visit and do monthly review meeting.
- Create marketing tools to support and motivate division revenue.
- Collecting marketing data support to identify business opportunities and new service.
- Evaluated market situation which effected with division business.
- Bachelor's Degree as a minimum in Engineering or related field.
- 3++ years experiences in sales or marketing field.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients.
- Able to coordinate and motivate a team towards a common goal.
- Able to realize business opportunities in conformity to business strategy.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, able to work well under pressure.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)