- Support plant safety compliance per regulations
- Develop safety programs, policies & procedures & oversee implementation
- Support plant environmental compliance per regulations
- Oversee & support the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Conduct safety & environmental training / lead & support workshops, track all plant training for compliance requirements
- Coordinate and support all customer requirements such as but not limited to the international Material Data System (IMDS)
- Act as the main contact with the government agencies including interaction
- Develop & manage within a budget for safety & environmental functions
- Oversee the collection and dispersing of data reporting
- Plus from time to time, any other activities that are deemed within your capability that you can carry out safely.
- Male/Female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management or related field or
- Degree in Engineering or Science with 5 years of experience as a Health and Safety Manager or equivalent within an industrial setting background in environmental a plus
- Certified as Occupational Safety Officer and required per local law for HSE Manager
- Experience in Casting, Machining and Painting process safety management will be advantage
- Experience in Risk Management, CapEx planning, Project commissioning, Tier Audit and Behaviour-based Safety management
- Microsoft skill (Power Point, Excel, Word, Database)
- Fluent in English.
Location : Saraburi/Central
Working hour : 7.30 AM to 16.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)