Our client, a Japanese Automotive Manufacturing in Amatacity, Rayong. They are looking for candidates to join as HSE Lead.
- Female or Male, aged 35 – 43 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational, Safety, Health and Environment (จป วิชาชีพ)
- At least 8 safety experience in Automotive or Electronics.
- Good knowledge in ISO 45001:2018 and ISO14001 environmental management
- Good skill of safety and environmental management systems including local regulatory requirements
- Have license for specific personnel responsible for safe storage of hazardoussubstances
- Conduct investigation of accidents, and suggest preventive solutions
- Examine potential unsafe working conditions
- Provide and plan safety training to employees and Co-ordinate for ensure that all/some staffs become familiar with “Fire Fighting”
- Establish & Coordinator with Safety Committees.
- Be able to foresee the incident and advise
- Responsible for the environmental Health & Safety service and procedures enforcement at the power and utilities generating facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Overtime pay
Location: Amatacity, Rayong
Working day: Mon – Fri (08.00 – 17.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)