Our client is leading Global Chemical manufacturer, they are looking for a potential candidate, who can fulfill their requirement as following;
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000 THB / Month
Welfares: Annual Fixed & Variable Bonus
Location: Maptaphut - Rayong
Working Day: Monday to Friday
Business Type: Chemical Manufacturer
- Plays a role in connecting both management and employees
- Strong knowledge and to be the consultant about Labor Law, Labor Relation Act and Social Security Law, PDPA Law and other concerned law to top management.
- Contacting external agencies, government agencies such as IEAT, Labor Department, OBI, Social Security Office, and other relevant agencies.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection, employee relation, training, compensation & benefits, counseling including disciplinary management to employee.
- Handling both public and in-house training to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 system including requirement of HQ.
- Overseeing and managing annual performance appraisal system.
- Managing and controlling and also be responsible for liaison with local government concerning to property and signboard tax.
- Managing other fringe benefit (welfare, allowance, incentive) such as group health insurance and provident fund.
- Managing and controlling department budget
- Responsible for handling and participating CSR activity
- Responsible for the overall salary process as HR & GA.
· Male or Female, 40-45 years old
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Public Administration, or another related field
· At least 10-year experience in overall of HR function, preferably within a multinational company.
· Experience for Manufacturing firm at least 5 years
· Good command communication in English level both written and spoken
· Computer literacy (Microsoft office)
· Ability to understand and strong experience in Labor law.
· Highly enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
· Attention to details, accuracy, ability to meet tight deadlines for regular or on demand requirements
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter and full "CV Resume" with current salary package and indicating expected salary together with recent photo by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be getting contact back.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
4/222, 5th Floor, Harbor Mall, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230Tel: 06-3535-8040 (K. Zig)