Our client is Software Company.
As an Account Manager, you will sell business software/solutions and related services like training and consulting to both new and existing customers. You will manage the entire sales process; prospect qualification, proof of concept delivery, and value justification. You will also be responsible for developing and executing strategic territory account plans. This will include the allocation of appropriate technical sales support and marketing resources as appropriate.
- Through various means of prospecting, identify new potential customers who have yet to adopt The MathWorks tool offerings.
- Effectively present our technical/business value propositions to existing and potential clients.
- Monitor the progress of sales opportunity throughout the sales process, including funnel/pipeline management and forecasting.
- Leverage cross functional teams to develop and implement account specific strategies
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue objectives
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering and 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales experience is required.
- Experience of technical software/development tool package for Communication, Electronics, Semiconductor and Industrial Automation Industries are preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of performance objectives.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)