Our client are trading of machinery and seeking a qualified and motivated Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to promote innovative packaging solutions to the Thai Cosmetics Industry with the following dutiesGeneral Manager (Printing Machine) (TH__008405)
Roles & Responsibilities;
- To define, implement, lead and execute strategies of the printing business in order to meet the company targets for sales and profitability in-line with the overall strategic direction of the company.
Key Result Areas:
o Develop a Print business strategy to profitably grow the business, in minimum consistently achieve a GP of EUR 2.0 mil with sales and service business related to the printing business
o Develop specific plans to ensure profit growth in relevant company products
o Lead, coach and motivate sales staff in growing and maintaining the business in terms of profitability and efficiency
o Perform sales activities on all major accounts and negotiate terms
o Ensure profitability of larger projects
o Negotiate and/or authorize sales prices and margins
o Identify cross selling opportunities between the different products
o Identify and secure potential markets/customers for additional business
o Partner with Service Manager and team to secure adequate and profitable services within printing
o Measure; Achievement of sales targets for relevant product group
o Manage the P&L trading account for the relevant products groups
o Accurately forecast annual revenue streams by product
o Together with the Managing Director, authorise contractual agreements.
o Measure: Sales revenue, cost of sales/cost of goods sold, gross profit margin according to budget. Profit by Customer.
o Identify opportunities for promotion of products including online, industry seminars, trade shows and industry associations
o Setup and oversee appropriate logistics and IT tools for said business
o Remain up to date on all relevant issues, competitor activity and keep abreast of industry news and changes.
o Measure: Represent the company at events
o Maintain a high level of product knowledge and industry trends
o Ensure all activities and products are in keeping with and relevant Quality and Compliance standards.
- Supplier relationships
o Ensure that the right product is sourced at the right price, for the right customers;
o Identify and secure new products & principals to optimize and grow the product portfolio;
o Provide feedback to suppliers on market intelligence.
o Measure: How well the company is set up with the right products for the future.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Sales or a Business-Related Discipline, with related work experience
- Minimum 5 years proven managerial experience in the Thai printing or related industries, both consumables and capital equipment;
- Previous experience in business-to-business selling at a senior level;
- Proven success in selling value, preferably with recognized MNC;
- Demonstrated success in meeting/exceeding sales targets;
- Previous P&L responsibility;
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Have Passion, Sales driven and highly results orientated, Strong customer focus and responsiveness, Proactive in all areas, Strong work ethic, Personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a demanding sales environment
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop a team.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only)
along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: Chanida (Cherry)
MNC Manufacturing Team