Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as General Manager Accounting.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Business administration, or related filed
- At least 15 years’ experience in accounting & finance.
- Have management skill at least 5 years up
- Holding CPD and CPA license.Knowledge in BOI could be advantage.
- Experience with multi-national, and Japanese company.
- Must Proficiency in English Language. TOEIC Scores at least 650 up.
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude. Prefer to work with Japanese Company.
- Management over all of Finance and Accounting and concentrating to all of transactions are relating to new company establishment.
- Plan, control and analyze business financial performance and contribute to strategy and implementation
- Ensure daily follow up of cash balances, preparation of cash forecast, management of customer overdue, cash flow management.
- Finance closing report, operation and profit report, finance statement report and also corporate tax activity.
- Ensure that all accounting and tax transaction is compliance with government regulation including Revenue Department.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)