Our client is one of the world's leading providers of closure solutions for the FMCG packaging market, core technology expertise is precision injection molding which produces plastic caps, and dispensing closures for bottles, tubes, jars, and virtually any packaging systems. They are looking for General Manager position, qualification as following;
General Manager (PlasticPackaging) (TH__007273)
Salary: 200 K +
Oversee all manufacturing activities within and organization. Set policies procedures and manufacturing standards. Manage all operations processes, and production work for one company plant. Account for achievement of plan performance objectives and product quality. Monitor plant expenditure and budget, maintain relationships with customer, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Responsible for the plant and is familiar with requirements to meet Quality, Food
- Hygiene, Environmental and Safety Legislative requirements.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Ensure all customers are satisfied with quality, food safety and delivery.
- Manage the production in order to produce quality products and delivery on time.
- Provide the workmanship in continuous improvement through TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) 5 Manage all aspects of commercial, Purchasing of income to meet budget requirement.
- Provide low and effective production cost.
- Build strong management team and relationship.
- Lead the business at all levels in its drive for continuous improvement/growth and especially on business development and profitability.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Management or relation field
- With at least 10 years work experience in manufacturing field
- With at least 5 years work experience in Top Management level
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be well versed in manufacturing management systems and concept