Our Client, a Major Thai-European Manufacturing Company, is urgently seeking a new member to join their growing team based in Rama 2:
- Management of all Sales & Distribution
- Marketing and field trials of new products.
- Management of Administrative function of the business.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Thai nationality
- A proven track record in a manufacturing environment and at least 10 years’ experience in technical sales and/or technical management positions.
- A bachelors' or above in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of sales and/or export sales.
- Willingness to travel to export territories in SEA, and run filed trials at customer locations to prove product performance.
- Strong team leadership skills with the confidence in handling a broad range of company matters.
- Excellent command of English.
Working hrs.: Mon-Fri (8 am - 5:20 pm) + Sat half day (every week)
Location: Rama 2 (but must travel to SEA every other week)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)