Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Leading and managing all aspects of manufacturing facility in Safety, Quality, Production, Cost Management and Supply chain, including Back Offices (HR, Admin, Accounting and Finance).
- Set strategy and direction of the plant, in alignment with the organization's overall strategy to achieve operational excellence including KPI's setting and budget.
- Make decision and responsible for every related activity that effect plant efficiency and Product quality.
- Monitor manufacturing cost performance, initiates and monitor cost reduction program.
- Managing and control Capital expenditure. Develop and recommend budget for Capital.
- Expenditure for operations, including Proposals for production equipment purchase, Facilities and process Improvement in order to create cost saving and Increase productivity.
- Establish inventory control procedures, excellent control of stock inventory and accountability.
- Plan and monitor plant maintenance activities.
- Evaluates and analyze machine performance and production capability. Create plans for future Improvement.
- Lead for production engineering to support all new design and improvement.
- Plan and administer the coordination between an organization and community to support business activities.
- Thai, Male, age 45 to 50 years old only.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 15 years in Plant Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing (Machining process is a benefit), plus background of Back Offices Management.
- 5 years in management role as Manager Level or GM.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Working day: Monday to Friday (One Saturday per month)
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)