Our Client: Game Company is now looking for the Manager for support the new business expansion
- Training at Japan around 1-3 years for understanding company products and company target
- Planning/ coordinating with team (programmer, game designer) for responsible project management/ delivery to achieve business goals.
- Work with both local and international developers. In launching the game project.
- Proposal the idea, business research for Thai game Market Trend.
- Manage team and review and evaluate team performance.
- Age 28-35 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, Game Lover.
- Have working experience in Game Industry
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Game, Project in Game
- Have experience in game programming, game machine
- Excellent command of English (Able to train at Japan), able to communication in Japanese will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical staff
- Quick Learner and Self-Motivated in learning new technology
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
Benefits: Transportation Allowance, Provident Fund, Health Insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)