Our Client , a well-known Japanese Software Development Company is now looking for the qualified Full Stack Developer Manager / Product Manager (GPS System) for support the business expansion
- Design and create promising product and its roadmaps aligned with department goals
- Determine product specification by hearing potential customers and stakeholders.
- Lead developers and sales & marketing team for product strategic ,design ,development, marketing & sales planning
- Identify and approach potential customers.
- Analyze market trend, ecosystem, and financial return and determine product benefit and pricing.
- Recruit necessary resources to meet product requirement and time to market.
- Leading small team, evaluating, and developing subordinates
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Master’s Degree in Business field
- Experience in front-end frameworks development: React.js, AngularJS, Vue.js, etc. , cross-platform frameworks development: React Native, etc.
- Mobile App Development: Objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK. OR
Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experiences in API and web service development: web-based RESTful APIs. WebSocket communication.
- Experience with virtualization, containerization and cloud
- Ability to work in intensive fast forward atmosphere and agile development model.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Spoken and written English, Japanese is a plus
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.30-17.30
Benefits: Provident Fund, Bonus, Group Health Insurance, Dental Allowance, Sport Allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)