Our client is seeking a Front End Developer with extensive web development experience and expertise in architecting, implementing, testing, optimizing and maintaining domestic and international web/mobile sites and applications.
- Responsive design
- MySQL or SQL Server
- Have designed, developed, tested and deployed multiple websites, mobile website, and SEO-optimized websites
- Understand the mobile web application marketplace and how those mobile applications access and share data with back-end systems
- Bachelor (or higher) in Administration / Information System / IT or related field
- Work experience 0-5 years in website development
- Strong "People Person" with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a Pair Programming and Peer Review model where code is shared and evaluated by the team.
- Report to IT & Digital Engagement Department
- Website Management and New Web Application Development.
- Online Marketing Development, E-Commerce and Consulting.
- System Administration
- Project Management for web and mobile application.
Working Conditions: Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 18.00
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Free shuttle bus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)