Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "Financial Analyst.” Our client is a leading chemical products for household and industrial business.
- Responsible for analyzing business performance & forecast feasibility of investment.
- Collect data from various department to analyze and report insights.
- Ability to manage the Projects required / supportive for the data analysis.
- Monitor & Analyze Sales Forecast, Sales Trends, etc.
- Prepare monthly management reports, financial presentation for management monthly meeting.
- Assist Managing director to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor ’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance field
- At least 5 years of experience with Budgets, Forecasts, Comparison with actual numbers and analysis
- Experienced in Financial analyst in FMCG business.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications(Word, Excel, Access &PowerPoint)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)