Our client is a well-known multinational company that they are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close.
- Manage the preparation of monthly business unit and consolidated financial statements
- Analyze business problems and make sound business decisions
- Manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support Regional BU needs
- Work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines
- Preparation of monthly Bank Compliance Certificates to satisfy lender reporting requirements
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and processes to enhance the workflow of the department
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance. CPD preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant accounting/financial analysis with a minimum of three years supervisory experience is required
- Good knowledge of GA, Financial consolidations, eliminations, and segment reporting
- Highest level of integrity and trust
- Adaptation to new and changing technology and environment
- Computer software tools - specifically Excel, SAP
- Ability to obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare and present verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations
- Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)