URGENT!!! Our Client, a Major European Manufacturing Company, is urgently seeking a new member to join their growing team based in Sing Buri:
- Ensure accounting data will be recorded accurately and in accordance with Thai & IFRS Accounting Standards for reporting of: income statement, balance sheet, accounts reconciliation, cash flow forecast, and yearly internal reporting package & statutory accounts.
- Ensure the management and financial reports will be submitted timely, accurate and accordance with the company's requirements and regulations.
- Ensure risk management for overall and Foreign Exchange in place.
- Support Managing Director (MD) Thailand for business integration of Sale and Operation in term of operation transactions and information analysis.
- Support CEO & CFO and also being role as business partner with other cross-functional/departments to develop and provide financial analysis, reports and any information for perform decision making to improve the company’s performance.
- Control and accountable of the company’s resources i.e. fixed assets, inventory control, billing, cost accounting, receivable, payable, counsel, revenue recognition and cash flow management.
- Deal with external and internal auditor, tax representative and company secretary for statutory audit reporting, tax filing and annual returns
- Responsible for data preparation and report for the Board and shareholder meeting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Lead, Motivate and Coaching for ensure the continuing the improvement of departmental effectiveness. Launch out the staff development plans for ensure proper job rotation and contingency plan will be in place for support the business and reporting needs.
- Any other authority as assigned by the Managing Director
- Thai Nationality, 30-40 years.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years in Accounting/Finance, and 5 years in Management level
- Experience in Multinational/Manufacturing firm.
- Good Knowledge of Thai Accounting Standard, IFRS and Thai Taxation.
- Knowledge of ERP system such as Microsoft Dynamic Navision.
- Experience in general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process
- Fluent English communication skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)