Our client is a manufacturing from Germany. Currently looking for high caliber candidate of Finance & Accounting Manager to join their team.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Lead and perform timely and accurate daily finance and accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end/year-end accounting closing
- Supervise team on daily finance and accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Treasury, TAX, VAT, annual budget and forecast, financial control
- Handle cost center allocation, billings and claims
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Support Finance Director on any other related and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in finance & accounting team management with multinational trading or manufacturing business is preferable.
- Strong leadership and communication skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, outgoing and hands on personality, friendly and trustworthy, and familiar with multinational working environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Very Good command of English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)