The Finance Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Responsible and organized operate in the Finance functions.
- Ensure all accounting departments runs with high efficiency and accuracy.
- Conduct and Prepare of Financial Statements and Reporting in accordance with local legal regulations and IFRS including reconciliation.
- Conduct and Prepare of Annual Budget and Forecast (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement).
- Conduct and Prepare of Performance Analysis on cost center basis.
- Working with capital management (A/P, A/R, Inventory) and coordinate between the relevant departments.
- Manage Tax, BOI, Customs and Foreign Exchange issues.
- Oversee on Investment and Fixed Assets management.
- Handle to support relate in Board Meeting preparation.
- Manage and maintaining internal control systems.
- Support yearly auditing both local and IFRS.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the financial function with supervisor level, preferably with a manufacturing firm.
- Strong in Financial Statements, IFRS, Cash Flow, Capital management, BOI and local legal regulations.
- Knowledge of national trade law and particularly of national tax law.
- Skilled in Communication, Analysis, Planning, Decision-making and problem solving.
- Proficiency in ERP systems; especially in SAP and/or QAD system.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able coming to work by themselves, *No shuttle bus.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)