Our client is a multinational trading company. They are looking for modern, high caliber candidate for Finance Manager to join their organization.
- Lead a team and perform timely and accurate daily financial operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end/year-end accounting closing
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters
- Supervise team on daily finance operations and coordinate with accounting team regarding Financial Report, AR, AP, GL, Treasury, annual budget and forecast, cost & financial control
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Support expatriate CFO on any other related and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in managing finance team with multinational Trading business is preferable.
- Good leadership and communication skill, detail oriented, problem solving skill, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, outgoing and hands on personality, friendly and trustworthy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)