Our client is a well-known multinational Logistics Provider. They are looking for professional Logistics Manager to join their organization.
- Lead a team and perform timely and accurate daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end/year-end accounting closing
- Supervise team on daily finance and accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Cash Flow, Treasury, TAX, VAT, annual budget and forecast, cost & financial control
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Support supervisor on any other related and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- CPD license holder is advantage
- At least 7 years of professional experience in finance & accounting team management with multinational Logistics / Freight Forwarder / Service or Trading business is preferable.
- Good leadership and communication skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, outgoing and hands on personality, friendly and trustworthy
- Proficient in MS Office [SAP is advantage]
- Good command of English
Working Hour: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)