Our business partner is well known Property Management Company. We are looking for Finance Manager.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyzing financial situation and managing cash flow to reduce financial risk.
- Formulating financial strategy and long term business plan.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Cooperating with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports by specific deadlines.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- Updating changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Any other ad-hoc as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance field.
- Audit background is required.
- Enthusiastic in system implementation with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Accounting Laws, Internal and compliance control, Tax Laws, Corporate and Commercial Laws is a merit.
- Knowledge in MS office (Word, outlook and excel) with accounting program e.g. SAP and Oracle
- Able to work under pressure.
Working hours: 08.00 - 17.00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)