Our Client, an International debt collection agency, is urgently seeking a new member to join their growing team based in Ploenchit:
- Oversee the finance department in the preparation of monthly management reports, annual statutory financial statements, various tax returns and etc.
- Maintain proper financial controls which includes amongst others, reconciliations with proper audit trail
- Monthly cash flow forecasting, monitoring and managing the cash position
- Supervise the accounts payable function
- Manage the relationship with banks, local tax authorities, auditors and government agencies.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Analyse current financial performance, actual versus budget and prior year data.
- Assists Operations team in Monthly Operations Review.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Provide analysis to Operations team.
- Develop and monitor departmental budgets.
- Ask relevant managers for clarification when their departmental expenses have surpassed the established budget.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s in Finance/ Accounting/Management or equivalent.
- Hold a CPA with at least 1 - 2 years’ experience in audit, preferably gained from working in the Big Four (or the larger mid-tier accounting firms).
- Preferably held Supervisor position for at least 5 years.
- Experience in Bank of Thailand reporting would be a Big plus.
- Specialise in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
Working hrs: Mon-Fri (9 am - 6 pm)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)