Our client is an international fast growing company who is now looking for a Finance Manager who has strong and active personalities with more details as below.
- Thai male / female, age between 30 -45 years old
- Holder Bachelor’s or above in Finance
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Finance
- Handling audits, Financial and management reports, exposure in consolidation and system implementation these experiences are considered as an advantage
- CPD/CPA is considered as an advantage
- Three of these traits are required : Conceptual, Structured, Responsible, Focused, Problem solver, Team Player
- Hands-on with strong in analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Prepare and analyses the company's expenses and revenues plans; compile data
- Prepare and emit statistical reports for the comparison between the current situation and budgeted forecast
- Budget Forecasting
- Provide analytical support for budget projects and deal directly with major department managers.
- Budget working for next year.
- Standard Cost Coordination.
- Dashboard Data and analysis chart of Account.
- Prepare document support for AP, AR and task related.
- Coordinate with other departments for document support and related information.
- Understand of Finance and Accounting system as well as related business cycle.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)