Our client is famous Property Development
- Business Partner with CEO and senior management team
- Being responsible for short and long-term financial planning.
- Preparing the annual operating budget.
- Developing financial forecasts for operations and investments.
- Analyzing opportunities for business expansion and new business.
- Completing financial and operational reports for the company’s management.
- Ensuring correct cost center accounting and cost allocation.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounts, Economic, Management or a related field.
- CPD, CPA is advantaged
- At least 3 years’ experience of Financial Management and Financial Forecasting.
- Good command in English.
Office area: Lumpini, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)