- Manage and control overall Finance & Accounting Department including budgeting, cost accounting, financial planning & analysis to deliver the highest level of business results.
- Prepare monthly financial statement to ensure timely and accurate reporting to the company’s management as well as tax department in compliance with tax regulations.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Implement good financial and accounting systems and procedures, in partnership with related departments to ensure that the company has the best financial operation systems.
- Manage cash flow of the company effectively to achieve the best financial benefit and control all costs to be in line with the planned budget
- Apply internal control procedures to ensure that all financial activities are conducted in line with company policies
- Male or Female, Age between 40-47 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 10 years of experience at the managerial level in accounting functions for a manufacturing business.
- Strong knowledge in financial management, managerial accounting, and experienced in ERP (Oracle) with relate module of finance and accounting perspective
- Good knowledge of Business Process, Financial Reporting and standard law
- Excellent in Costing, Budgeting and Analyzing
- Good management and analytical skill, and proactive
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to travel
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:45)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical allowance (cover family)
- Provident fund
- Other allowances
- Bonus: 2-5 months
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)