Our client, Japanese Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Finance & Accounting Officer
- Thai Nationality
- Female, age between 23 - 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in major Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and finance
- Experience for sending report to HQ and can support any requirement from HQ.
- Experienced in Accounting & Finance functions
- Knowledge of cost analysis
- Experience in Account payable would be advantage
- Proficient in MS Office skills (word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP etc.)
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- CPD or CPA (is an advantage)
- Careful in work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Open mind and willing o learn and to be developed
- Handle monthly tax filling PND30, PND36, PND54, and Withholding Tax Invoice etc.
- Control and follow up payment term of account receivable and settlement for account payable.
- Handle & review relevant bills & invoice and participating in accounting file arrangement.
- Perform reconciliation of the statement of account preparation of payments, Bank reconciliation and petty cash.
- Maintains financial records for internal and external by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general, bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Month-end & Year-end closing
- To liaise with external and internal auditors, Tax agent, legal agent and bank.
- Can manage for inventory control and physical count of inventory.
- Sending monthly report to HQ and can support any requirement from HQ.
Location: BTS Chong Nonsi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)