- All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, Cash flow, Cost and Inventory, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
- Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
- Prepare Budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L.
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interact with Revenue Department related to Taxation issue.
- Tax controlling
- Female, Age between 36-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting functions for a manufacturing business
- Experience in consolidated accounting (with parent company), launch of a new company.
- BOI accounting knowledge and experience (BOI will acquire two parts: manufacturing and warehouse (DC)
- Flexible and proactive
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Have CPD license
- Position Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:30 – 17:30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)