- Reviewing and collecting invoices and tax invoice and maintaining an up-to-date billing system and carrying out billing.
- Generating age analysis and reviewing aging to ensure compliance and reporting activities are conducted according to specific deadlines.
- Administering and monitoring the financial system in order to ensure that the revenue is maintained in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc. and maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Preparing aging and collecting plans and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Generating age analysis and reviewing AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Reconciling input & output VAT and PND 1, 3 & PND 53. PP 30, SSO at the end of each month Ensuring that amounts will match with G/L
- Reconciled the accounts receivable and revenue.
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and dealing with customer to follow up on overdue payments,
- Processing petty cash (advances and reimbursements) and managing and reviewing expenses on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Contact tax auditor for closed Financial statement monthly, PND 50 and PND 51
- Prepare sale monthly reports for analysis sale volume and split sale BOI/Non BOI monthly
- Reporting KPI about Sales, payment, income at the end of each month for meeting monthly
- Managing and controlling physical counts of inventory and inventory reports.
- Prepare bill note based on the period of each customer.
- Examined submitted invoices for various suppliers for approval of payments.
- Male or Female, Age between 37 – 45 years old
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in the Accounting & Financial field with a Japanese manufacturing
- Strong in Leadership, Teamwork, Honest, Systematic and Highly Accountability
- Good Communication and Reporting skills
- Proficient with Accounting system and Excel
- CPD license
Location: Amata City, Chonburi